A turma dos CFWs anda rápida! Agora o DIGITAL EVO libera a sua versão 1.0 para o CFW 4.50, à saber:
- Patch Protection disabled lv1 lv2 peek / poke, RSOD (bypass), ReActPSN and check.
- Compatible with PS2 and PSP Remaster Classic
- Install Package Files original
- Compatible with a homebrew should I launch this week (Evo Browser) This allows you to see movies, series, listen to the radio, see useful links to various sites, tutorials, etc.
Evo Browser BETA:
Good friend will leave here a video of the progress of homebrew Evo Browser know what you think and if you want to and leave hints all comments are welcome… The video quality is not much better because my camera broke.
Install CFW 4.50 DigitalEvo:
Required: Check the MD5: You can use this program to verify: lujosoft.net/counter/click.php?id=6
A1. Connect to a USB or PC formatted disk (FAT32).
A2. Create a folder named “PS3″.
A3. Inside that folder create another folder named “UPDATE” EX: PS3/UPDATE /
A4. Inside that folder put the file PS3UPDAT.PUP
A5. Updating via XMB …
B1. No Connect to PC or a USB disk (FAT32).
B2. Create a folder named “PS3″.
B3. Inside that folder create another folder named “UPDATE” EX: PS3/UPDATE /
B4. Inside that folder put the file PS3UPDAT.PUP
B5. off the PS3.
B6. Keep clicked the off button, the system will turn on and off again.
B7. Once the system is off, press the button until you hear two consecutive beeps.
B8. When you hear these two signals removes his finger.
B9. Now you have to call the command’s official PS3 with usb cable.
B10. The recovery menu will appear.
B11. Enter and update.
B12. Move on until finished.
- Installable on OFW 3.55/CFW3.XX/CFW4.XX
- Remove the database from within the drive before updating.
- You can install the XMB or recovery either install correctly without issue.
- Questions about PSP Remaster must check with the developer of the application that you use for the conversion and then make a request on the spot and Doubts Help (Check first if your question has already been exposed want to organize the best forum for this but I need to collaborate all).
- Before talking crap about me not responding to requests for help remember first that I do not live just for this. (I help when I can)
4.50 multiMAN compatible: http://playstation-3…-450-habib.html
New Downgrade 4.xx Evo:
Before too want to warn you that you should not worry if they see the recovery menu after installing version 5.00 downgrade.
1. Download the downgrader PUP 4.xx: http://ul.to/bf74od8b (size 176MB -185,147,700 bytes)
2. Check MD5: C83C5D611973451EAE40A9C515A9DBA5
3. Extract the folder PS3 and place it on your USB; Example: “USB \ PS3 \ Update \ PS3UPDAT.PUP”
4. While in CFW 4.xx, go to System Update in XMB and install the PUP downgrader 4.xx. [optional] Once installed, now put Toggle_qa: Clickhttp://www.4shared.c…/toggle_qa.html to install and run. (You will hear three beeps)
5. Go to a network settings and make the key combination: L1 + L2 + L3 + R1 + R2 + Down dpad. If it goes well you will see the menus appear.
6. Start the PS3 recovery menu and install http://ul.to/5i0qwdqm 3.55 CFW Nocheck (note use the Recovery Menu very important)
When the installation is complete, you are back to 3.55.
7. Recheck Toggle QA. Now install your favorite CFW 3.55 or so can install a CFW 4.xx.
NRMS: Theme / Template
Deank: For its ongoing efforts in Multiman.
Andoma: For his fine work in Showtime Media Player.
Rebug: For your Patch.
Rogero: For your good work Rogero manager.
PS3 Dev Wiki: Source of all tools.
Anonymous devolopers and all others.
O MD5 para verificar o download é FB9A4EDB3EC182FB3C2D3D5F162E4CAA MD5: FB9A4EDB3EC182FB3C2D3D5F162E4CAA