[PS3] ROGERO CFW 4.40 v.1.02 – DOWNLOAD AQUI!
Rogero CFW4.40 v1.02
- v1.00 (initial build)
- v1.01 (private beta build)
- This CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over OFW3.55 or any CFW ver: 3.55/4.21/4.30/4.40
- Added the Cinavia Patched Video Player to disable the Cinavia Protection on HDD based content.
- Added the needed patches for the Original “*Install Package Files” Credits to Szalay and “hidden Man”.
- HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW will re-install without any problem.
- Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
- Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support.
- Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
- Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support.
- QA Flag enabled by default to allow for easier downgrading using Recovery Menu.
- RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines (it won’t fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB)
- PSN/SEN access is available as long as the current “passphrase” still the same but it’s not recommended.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.40 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed.
- The CFW can be used directly for Downgrading with Hardware flashers using the new tool “PS3 Nor and Nand Auto Patcher v0.04″.
Mirror1 —–> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.02.PUP
Mirror2 —–> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.02.PUP
Mirror3 —–> Rogero_CEX4.40_V1.02.PUP
Size: 193 MB (202,921,747 bytes)
Vale lembrar que é preciso usar o multiMAN 04.30.00 para os CFWs 4.40!!!
Base 04.30.00 –> multiMAN ver 04.30.00 BASE (20130324).zip (115MB)
- multiMAN ver 04.30.00 BASE CEX (20130324).pkg
- multiMAN ver 04.30.00 BASE DEX (20130324).pkg
- multiMAN ver 04.30.00 BASE STEALTH (20130324).zip
- Showtime 04.03.100 [CEX].pkg
- Showtime 04.03.100 [DEX].pkg
Update 04.30.00 –> multiMAN ver 04.30.00 UPD (20130324).zip (19MB)