Esse é fresquinho, acabou de ser postado pelo desenvolvedor Rogero: CFW 4.30 v.2.03.
Que tem como principal característica a não necessidade de voltar o console para a versão 3.7A do seu CFW, este firmware pode ser instalado diretamente sobre qualquer OFW3.55/CFW3.55/CFW4.21/CFW4.30.
Claro que a volta do Install Package Files via XMB também é muito bem vinda!
Rogero CFW4.30 v2.03 Details:
* Rebuilt from scratch using OFW4.30 files only (no DEX/SEX files) with official XMB and full features working as in OFW4.30
* All known problems like XMB icons sorting and Demo Mode issues from previous versions are now gone with the use of the official XMB.
* New Improved “Install Package Files” Application added to XMB instead of using the traditional DEX Icon, to have a 100% original XMB.
* Once the PS3 is booted, select the [app_home/PS3_GAME] Icon and It will change automatically to [* Install Package Files]
* If you load a Game from multiMAN it will still be redirected and shown under the same [app_home/PS3_GAME] Icon
* After loading a Game, you can restart the PS3 again to have [* Install Package Files] back on XMB
* You can also Install the new stand-alone XMB application from Deank –> [* Install Package Files] to have it showing permanently on XMB.
– [* Install Package Files] function supports:
— up to 256 pkg files
— split pkg files
— queued PKG indication (in red)
— multipart (split) PKG indication (in yellow)
— copy/transfer progress
— Scanned locations: /dev_usb*** /dev_hdd0 /dev_bdvd in /PKG /packages and root folders
— Split files format: .0 – .63 / .66600 – .66663 / .001 – .064
* CFW Structure fixed to match the OFW 4.xx Structure:
— No more corrupted data error messages while Installing from XMB or Recovery Menu.
— The CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over any OFW3.55/CFW3.55/CFW4.21/CFW4.30.
— HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW4.30 v2.03 will re-install without any problem.
* Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
* Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support to replace hvc 182/183 (multiMAN Direct Disc Access is now working fine with CFW4.30 v2.03)
* Patched LV1 to disable SYSTEM MANAGER INTEGRITY CHECK (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
* Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
* The CFW can be used directly for Downgrading with Hardware flashers /Flashing from FSM/Exiting from FSM, all works fine.
* Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support. (for both LV1 and LV2)
* Patched VSH to enable ReActPSN compatibility (Allow Unsigned act.dat and *.rif files, Disable Unlinking/Deleting of act.dat)
* Spoofed the system version to latest OFW version 4.31.
* PSN/SEN access is available as long as the current “passphrase” still the same.
* Loading games from App_home Icon is now fixed.
* It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.30 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed
* Games can be loaded from Disc Icon (with Original game in BD) and from app_home (Disc-less, but not all games).
* Current 3.55 homebrew applications can’t be loaded on this CFW, applications must be re-signed properly for FW4.21/4.30
As restrições de instalação continuam: consoles 3xxx e 4xxx ficam de fora e os anteriores principalmente os slims 25xx necessitam de atenção extra.
Size: 192 MB (201,591,424 bytes)